Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Solution to the problem of logging in to the game

Download the game from the site then login will work. When someone downloads the game from steam will not be able to login to the game.Regards

Comments

• Thanks for the tip, I was trying everything to get in. While the Steam client is just broken..?
  • True my friend. I hope they fix logging through Steam.
    Zug Zug
  • caranthurcaranthur Member
    edited September 2019
    This is not entirely true because I am playing via the steam client and everything works fine. So unless they haven't fixed this problem since yesterday, it appears that some people have problems with steam and others don't.

But of course, reinstalling the client from the website still is a solution for people having problems with steam :)
  • Hi there! While there were some early issues that may have impacted folks who tried to play via our website or the Steam client from the EU, these have been resolved now - please be sure to grab the latest update from wherever you play Apocalypse and hop in!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but if you continue to experience any login issues, please open a tech support ticket directly here: https://support.ashesofcreation.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000558614
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.