Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Everything for Alpha 1

leameseleamese Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Intrepid has stated many times that you can only launch a game ONCE. And they take that very seriously. Even for Alpha one, i feel they want it to be a blast, and can be respected. BR / APOC is a blessing. They can test all their systems so Alpha one will be smooth.. I'm very gratefull for APOC. As a worlds backer I truly suport their vision for the MMO and i can experience the graphics (which are amazing), action combat, this ealry on. I love it! A great way to familiarize myself with the game and how it works. Yes there will be some delays (rip) but they didn't expect to be making APOC. Keep it up intrepid!! Also Steven, give your crew a break sometimes, go to the sea swimming or do a BBQ or something. Don't let their eyeballs fall out! :P

Comments

• Options
    Rem_Rem_ Member
    edited September 2019
    Pffft cx they're working pretty hard huh ~ ? Yea I don't see the huge outrageous opinions some people have over it but that's just how things work. People leave negatives reviews on steam and bomb the game just because it isn't the MMORPG. Somehow people are still thinking only APOC is being worked on and stuff but those people's minds won't be changed I guess. Either way I'm happy too, getting to test action combat early on to make it feel right before the full game is released ! like they said tab isn't hard but action is tricky to get right !

EDIT : Plus it's brought so many new people to the genre that probably otherwise would have never touched it. Having a unique br to display even if it is simple is great. Think of alll the new people that came from Shrouds streams alone !
    Poko.png
  • Options
    MarzzoMarzzo Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I am a veteran of almost all early access, kickstart and alpha MMOS and trust me, the launch will never, ever be smooth.