Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Problems with display of settings and ember that I bought that never appeared

SiljonSiljon Member, Founder, Kickstarter
First of all, love the game so far! Can't wait for the mmorpg and the BR is really fun!

However video settings and Brightness settings doesn't display all text, I have tried to uninstall the game and then install it again, verify both of steam and inside AoC: A own client.

tyT53cj.jpg

XOIBYw1.jpg

Also another issue I have is I bought some embers and I have played this game before(before release some weekends when it was open beta). I started from level 1, and after I bought embers it still shows I only have 50(bought 1000).
I should be higher level(unless they made a reset) and I should have atleast 1000 more embers.

I have had other issues like the input settings to block, activate mountain and gryphen wasn't there and I couldn't toggle help.
But I fixed this by verify the ingame client. Didn't solve everything but some problems.
I have a theory it might because I have had a old client on my computer before and then uninstall and then installed via steam I am afraid some old configs might still be on my computer, but don't know where to look(I have already removed the files where I installed the game and then reinstall didn't help)

Well love the game so far! I will play as often as I can.
Best regards
Siljon

Comments

• Options
    SiljonSiljon Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    edited September 2019
    I found the solution for video settings, had to delete inside %localappdata% the apoc folder.

However the Brightness tab and my ember and level still remains
  • Options
    GreypeltGreypelt Moderator, Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    PSA: If you purchase embers that don't appear, fill out a support ticket.
    volunteer_moderator.gif