Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Mouse problems

Ashesfan1993Ashesfan1993 Member, Braver of Worlds, Alpha One
I downloaded the game through steam. When I try to play the game from the lobby I cant hit the play button or settings button. The courser go over them but doesn't highlight it and wont click it. i can go over other tabs in the lobby but the courser is always off. I would try to change the restitution size but I cant.

Comments

• Options
    OrgotOrgot Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    I have the same issue, if I place my pointer up and to the right of the box/button then it selects but it is quite annoying.
  • Options
    Yeah got a friend just downloaded on his laptop and the cursor is set to the right of where it actually clicks. Looks like the issue is only in full screen mode, we troubleshot it by if you hit the F11 key to take the game into windowed mode it works fine oddly. Then you can get to settings in the game and change the game to "windowed-fullscreen" and it is working all normal now!