Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

stats/xp

ashoneashone Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Something is, I am not sure exactly what yet though. I am playing squad mode. I started out with 3463 xp into the tier I am currently in. I play a match. At the end my stats show that I have between regular and bonus xp, that I have earned about 900 xp. I join the lobby, taking a peek at my new xp level. it is only 3668.Somewhere, math is failing.

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2019
    I have done some more exploration. just played another match in squad mode. Even though I died very early, it claimed i ended in 1st place, that I earned 575 regular xp and 344 bonus xp. I started with 3668 xp and ended with 3948 xp into my path This is a difference of 280 xp,NEITHER of the stats numbers matched this. Something is most decidedly OFF.
  • Options
    Just played another squad match stats claimed 534 regular,373 bonus, actual xp was 185.I will now test solo mode.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    the numbers in solo mode match better. reg 344, bonus, 206, total 550., actual is 551.,Also it shows I ended in 10 th place, which was accurate.
  • Options
    grisugrisu Member
    edited September 2019
    I'll just add mine here too, have seen several inconsistent numbers in solo mode one I remember well was 900 exp (which was strange I only killed someone at the start and got smacked right afterwards) and ended up getting 90 exp.
    The most charring one is, I actually won the match with 4 kills and got no exp at all (DIDN'T jump a tier either to funnily land on the same exp again.)
    I can be a life fulfilling dream. - Zekece
    I can be a life devouring nightmare. - Grisu#1819