Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Damage not registering

KazNationKazNation Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited September 2019 in Bug Reports
So, I've been playing this for a little while and I will say that I'm not the greatest at this game. However, I'm pretty sure when you're wailing on a opponent, they're supposed to take damage. And I do perfectly understand that this is in testing, and by no means complaining. Just figured I would mention this, to see if there was anyone else out there who were having the same issue.

For instance, in my last game, I was up against a player and I got unlucky with chests and loot. When I was fighting, I was seeing the damage popping up. 15, 14, 17, etc, on armor and health. Of course, the person killed me and I was curious how much damage I had done to them. Turns out, I did none. For the person was at 85/85 armor and full HP, even though I know for a fact that I did damage to them and watch them after they killed me. They did not heal up or repair after killing me, nor would they of had time to do so prior, since we we're both fighting to start with.

I hope that I'm not the only one with this issue, and hope that I'm not reposting a discussion that's already up (since I looked and didn't see anything. At least at first glance.)

Comments

• Options
    I also had this issue in a match i just played, saw the numbers bu they were fine when i died. I was also having some of the worst lag of my life, so that may have been involved. I understand its a stress test but I haven't had connection issues like this since like 2005.