Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Feedback ( Hold shift to run)

SomeRandomNameSomeRandomName Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
I know it's somewhat common practice to hold shift down to run. It's just gets old doing so.

I wouldn't mind changing the BR to always run, but hold shift down to sneak around slowly.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    A toggle option would be nice to have
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    I second this. Maybe it is possible to set under the config files.
  • Options
    BrigadoomBrigadoom Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I agree, or if you want a sprint option, have it consume stamina
  • Options
    I am all for a toggle so I dont have to hold it down. Crouch already has this function. Dont make sprint consume stamina. Running is easier to hear and to be quite or slow just crouch or crouch sprint.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    KingRizen wrote: »
    I am all for a toggle so I dont have to hold it down. Crouch already has this function. Dont make sprint consume stamina. Running is easier to hear and to be quite or slow just crouch or crouch sprint.

sprint doesn't use stamina it just slows down regen
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace