Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Keybind issues: Horse & Map

forcefield2forcefield2 Member, Braver of Worlds, Alpha One
When activating a horse I get the message "You've acquired a horse. Press INVALID to activate"
When pressing H like people on discord recommended it hid/showed the Hotbar (weapon/gear slots) on the bottom right.
0j30lmk.jpg
yIS7emu.jpg

Pressing M to open the big map also does not work for either me or the people I've played with.
We have all used the client from the website, not the steam client.
DGotXm4.jpg

Comments

• Options
    mezcappmezcapp Member
    edited September 2019
    Big map is currently disabled due to it causing a critical crash.
    Other bug with missing mount keybind has been reported in several posts but i haven't seen any working workarounds yet. According to a few posts ive seen it seems custom keybinds for those items also are not working.
    04EcQiC.png

• Options
    forcefield2forcefield2 Member, Braver of Worlds, Alpha One
    Alright thanks for the info, I did look through 2 pages of threads to see if there were any duplicates but it quickly became apparent there were far too many pages to go through to make sure.

Another quick addition that will likely have been reported already:
    Armory keeps showing the purple banner with the exclamation mark in it, no matter if you browse all the items.
    DGotXm4.jpg