Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Quest bug (tome damage)

gidedeongidedeon Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Regardless or how much damage I do the tome damage quest stays at 0/200 completed.

Comments

• TelkanileTelkanile Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I have the same issue. Tried in both solo and squads and no tome damage ever counts for the quest. I had damage on people and also kills with it.
  • insomniainsomnia Member
    edited October 2019
    Seemed to be the same for me. But now i'm at 100/200. Might have happened after i hit myself.
    Plus they seem to be hard to find
  • So hitting yourself doesn't work. I'm certain i hit a person this time. I even think i killed the person with it. I'm getting quite tired of getting quests i can't do. I have lost out on 8k worth of xp now. This is ridicules. This quest hasn't worked since the first release of the game
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    insomnia wrote: »
    So hitting yourself doesn't work. I'm certain i hit a person this time. I even think i killed the person with it. I'm getting quite tired of getting quests i can't do. I have lost out on 8k worth of xp now. This is ridicules. This quest hasn't worked since the first release of the game

You would think they would have fixed it by now
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • DaoLinDaoLin Member, Founder
    gidedeon wrote: »
    Regardless or how much damage I do the tome damage quest stays at 0/200 completed.

I have the same problem with the Tomes Quest.

Today Daily Quest: Deal 200 Damage with Tomes.
    I hit with Tomes more than 200 Damage and the Quest can't be finished.
  • It seems that they mismatched the tome damage to the potion launcher damage. Now, I have to do tome damage quest, I used potion launcher and it counted as tome damage.
  • PitouPitou Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    yeah same use potion Launcher seems to work