Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Question about free look in AoC MMO

Hello,

I tried Apocalypse and I was very surprised that I could only look aroung in a horizontal plane! No looking up and down! I find that very annoying. So, has there been any statements about whether or not this will also be the case for AoC MMO?

I cannot imagine how you can have action combat with headshots when the game does not allow looking up and down! So why would they do it like this for Apocalypse?

Comments

• Options
    xlangatangxxlangatangx Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Have you tried moving your mouse in an 'upward' direction?

You might have an issue with your download. Close the game and re-open it. If that doesn't work, reach out to support. If that doesn't work, maybe uninstall / reinstall.
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    If a new download does not work, or you dont want to spend the time on it, then reset the keybindings in the options to default!
    I know for a fact that you can look up and down in apoc ;)
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    Nice to hear that it is not working as intended for me :)
  • Options
    You may wish to check your sensitivity settings.
    Setting your sensitivity to 0 will literally restrict movement at all of your view/targeting.

I know this from experience XD
  • Options
    VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Resetting the key binds can help with a few little problems. I was unable to re-summon my flying mount the B key simply did not work, re-setting the key binds did fix the issue.

A bug to be reported though.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.