Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Weekend Bug List

KillerKapeKillerKape Member, Alpha One
edited October 2019 in Bug Reports
This is a comprehensive list of all the bugs I found over the weekend for some I have a twitch clip of, others I don't and I will update if I get a clip of one of these bugs.
1. I triple lunged into a tree and flew an extra jump or two, this wasn't like the other times where the game corrected where you should have been instead I was able to use Gryphon after doing it. It happened when I was jumping right next to the leaves of a tree.
2. I sometimes crash when I see the victory screen even if I am spectating when the game is won.
3. I had a chest despawn in front of my in crystal canyon I was walking up to it and wasn't even close enough to open it yet and it just disappeared (not sure how to reproduce)
4. I teleported into the side of a hill after lunging twice and it instantly killed me and said I died to fall damage. The top of the hill wasn't even high enough to do damage to me if I fell from the top and I was at full health. (Haven't been able to reproduce)
5. People are sometimes not being carried from lobby into the lobby and from the lobby to the game. sometimes when trying to move to lobby it just instantly crashes the game.
6. When you close the game and open it back up the game acts like every cosmetic you have is new and adds the purple banner back.
7. Giant potion bug (no clue what happened here lol) Also if you look below the mini map you will see that the person counter and the kill counter is missing.

8. Lounge gets caught on terrain for no reason sometimes had it happen a few different times.

9. Miasma shot just went poof, nuff said.

10. Sometimes when someone does a lounge outside of how far you can see people you can see their anime lines but not them.
11. Ranged hit detection feels really poor not sure what it is but I see shots go through people sometimes and I have seen a shot travel through me before.

12. final bug- NeRF thE GOd daNg POtIOn lAUnCheR

Comments

• Options
    From the above listed bugs: I've had 2. happen once while spectating after dying at 3rd place, after winner was announced game froze on me. 3. happened once as well just as I was about to press Interact the chest disappeared, holding Interact did nothing so the chest wasn't just invisible but completely gone. 6. has been like that since the release of Apoc EA for me, you also cannot mark any of the opposite sex as viewed since you can't "view" it unless you change to male/female far as appearance goes anyway.