Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Sprint toggle?

biodelikbiodelik Member
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
Hello, any plans on bringing a toggle to sprint? I use this in any game, having to hold a button to sprint is really annoying to me, also because my shift key is kind of bad and I need to press it really hard for it not to loose contact... Even without this issue I would prefer a toggle option.

Why a crouch toggle but not a sprint toggle? Sprint is often used quite a while. When we would be out of stamina, it would auto cancel it like it does in other games...

Thanks for considering this...

Comments

• Options
    T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Steven said somewhere recently that there will be an auto run toggle in the game. It can't come soon enough for my poor hands.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    T Elf wrote: »
    Steven said somewhere recently that there will be an auto run toggle in the game. It can't come soon enough for my poor hands.

same here, im starting to feel my age after playing RTS games all my life
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace