Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Multiple bugs - Keyboard 1 2 3 4 5 6 not working

leameseleamese Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited October 2019 in Bug Reports
Most important one for basic game experience: the 1 2 3 4 5 6 key (above my AZERTY keys) are not working. Similar with a friend of mine (also azerty keyboard, maybe common factor). When i try to bind them they are not recognized.
I think it was the archstaff (with the pyroblast) the icon was not showing up in the right below corner. i did see the red background.
spawning of objects are improved in the line of sight. Now, i was looking in a direction and saw multiple trees. I looked away and back and only 1 tree had to be 're-rendered'. this happend every time i looked away and back
multiple occasion i get stuck in objects. like in the starting zone. I lunge into a tree and get stuck.

Comments

• Options
    leameseleamese Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Also: when using the tome/book for meteor. Standing on high ground and i see the orange circle on the ground where it should land. I try the furthes place as possible and i don't see the meteor falling down.