Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Please add a training dummy to pre-match lobby

zephariazepharia Member, Intrepid Pack
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
As someone who has "attempted" many different battle royal game modes; I have to say that one thing players often struggle with is learning the weapons. Being able to equip them in the pre-match lobby does help learn what it does in general but without a sense of damage numbers, hit boxes, projectile speeds, etc., you can't properly prepare for real combat.

All I ask for is 1-2 dummies marked in the lobby that can send back damage numbers in the same way a normal player would. No need for special target dummy models, just as long as players can get the info, they should be happy. I heard the game already has implemented some kind of ai to stress test servers which may make it easier for this to be implemented, or not. *shrugs*

Edit*: I also just realized that this may even help with bug testing by the community in regards to weapon mechanics which may be useful.

Comments

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited October 2019
    I mean there are already training dummy models in the game so I don't see why they couldn't
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Sounds like a good idea !
    Poko.png