Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Missing file?

Every time i try to start the game it loads i get a error saying "The code execution cannot proceed because XINPUT1_3.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." I reinstalled and same error and i can't seem to find the problem. Any ideas?

Comments

• Hi there - that XINPUT error is often indicative of a DirectX error, which can typically be resolved by re-running the UE4 pre-requisite installer that comes included with your Apocalypse installer. You can find it by navigating to your Apocalypse install folder, going to the Engine > Extras > Redist > en-us folder, and re-running the "UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe" installer.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but if you continue to experience any issues after following the steps above, please go ahead and open a tech support ticket directly here: https://support.ashesofcreation.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000558614
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.