Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Vegas 'Shin Dig' Association Booths

skafftarussskafftaruss Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
I forward the notion that 'Guilds' (in my case association) can sponsor a booth at the Launch in Las Vegas. It is a chance to showcase what their / our AOC on-line club has to offer. Is there consideration to reserving a booth? I would be willing to pay $600 for a 6 by 8 foot or 2 by 3 meter space to have reps, tri-fold prospectus, banner, and AV promotion. Perhaps a booth can be split in cost with another allied 'guild'? Sheer numbers and transfer from other on-line games is not necessarily the point. The sales pitch being what is unique and 'in-line' with the vision of Intrepid about making MMORPGs resurgent and great again. Will Intrepid offer reservation of booths, given rules of 'good taste'? Inquiring AOC supporters want to know. Gracias ....

Comments

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    But why?
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited October 2019
    Let's be honest, you want to provide a kissing booth at the Launch Party don't you Smoochitarus?
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I’m not going to Vegas to recruit people in-person I’ll never see again for an online game with an undefined release date.

“Great to meet you Bob! Here is a flyer with the URL for our guild’s web site, you can sign up there. Now let’s never see each other again, and I hope you remember the guild years from now when we can actually play. Assuming the guild still exists at that point.”

Money and time well spent!

Hhak63P.png