Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Can't invite frieds

When I go to the Invite friend tab / menu, I put in the name, it tells me it is added, but the friend doesn't get invites / no notification and party stays empty.

Comments

• Options
    Idhalar AlBaieshIdhalar AlBaiesh Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited September 2019
    Description
    Did not recieve friend petitions, could not add friends.

Bug Reproduction Steps
    Entered friend name in add friend field, clicked add friend, received confirmation that friend was added but the friend list was not populated afterwards.
    Expected Result
    Friend should have been added to friend list.

Bug Report - Actual Result

When we entered each other's name the game checked that the name existed and we both recieved the friend added message, but friends did not populate the friend list. It was fixed after both of us switched names. The old names were the same from previous tests and coincided with the account names.
    Only in silence the word, Only in dark the light, Only in dying life.
  • Options
    me and my friend have the same issue.... since the last version before this free early acces....
  • Options
    Idhalar AlBaieshIdhalar AlBaiesh Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yep, the same thing probably happened to us too on the previous test, but we believed that the friends list was not working.
    Only in silence the word, Only in dark the light, Only in dying life.