Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Suicide After Knockdown

mrBokmrBok Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
Can we have some Suicide Button pls? Must wait 2 minutes for storm to kill me so I can see how my teammates doing ;)
f59ll57jllom.png

Comments

• Options
    Problem is when I get knockdowned and not killed. Then I must crawling for 2 minutes and wait for storm to consume me :) If my teammates are still alive ofc
    f59ll57jllom.png
  • Options
    Oh ok, we talk about two different things :)

I don't want to kill myself when I'm still alive and able to fight.

I'm talking about situation when you play with 3 friends in team. Somebody kill you but don't finish you off. You waiting then for revive. If nobody help you get up then you must wait few minutes for storm to come and consume you. You just can slowly crawling like turtle. I prefer spend this time in spectator mode watching my team members.

f59ll57jllom.png
  • Options
    RaytekuRayteku Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Personally I would prefer a way to stabilize yourself like a 30 second ability that you can't move while casting and being attacked cancels it, then brings you back up with... 10 health or so? It would encourage people to finish you off and maybe even have a quest or something called "Best Served Cold" where you have to get back up and kill/get revenge on the person who downed you.

If that's too much then I agree a suicide button would be good to have for those circumstances where you know you won't be revived.

P.S. Maybe if you go back down after stabilizing yourself within 1-5 minutes, you just die rather than going down again.