Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Discord Allows Incognito Status

skafftarussskafftaruss Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Question to Discord: Is there a setting on my discord site to make everyone visible? I recommend you do so because of evasiveness?

Answer: I'm so sorry that we don't have a current solution for you at this time, but anything is possible in the future.

Comments

• Options
    WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited October 2019
    uw0tm8?

edit: pinging @Karthos alrdy. heard he is a expert. the sooner we can resolve this problem, the better !
    Signature-member.gif?ex=66155d75&is=6602e875&hm=3bfff7a9230240f48915fa417b4dc30b967860cdecfbbdf088f3d3b302a06bdd&
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I bearly use discord to care to be honest
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    AzathothAzathoth Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I don't know, the general attitude and level of communication of discord has kept me at bay.

I will say that, over the years, I have created a discord account that is used in multiple places. I don't see any reason why I should somehow have to link Ashes to that. Makes no sense.

If Discord is a burden to you, don't use it?
    Not sure why someone would have to have a forum account to use discord anyways. Not everyone bought in and need to link their KS account to get rewards.
    57597603_387667588743769_477625458809110528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=16e82247154b84484b7f627c0ac76fca&oe=5D448BDD
    +1 Skull & Crown metal coin
  • Options
    Please take your trolling somewhere else :)

You aren’t a victim, you’re just being a baby, and no, that doesn’t mean to get to peep on everyone in the game for literally no reason
  • Options
    KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited October 2019
    @skafftaruss

My Dearest Skaterprank,

May you find the peace and happiness you long for, In a Discord full of harmony and strength. Keep on fighting the good fight, and don't forget to stop and smell the flowers. I must however remind you that you must behave yourself.

You were banned from the Discord too soon, we had not yet seen your full potential insanity at work.

I hope your cabbages are doing well, and that you have not forgotten to feed your chickens again.

With Love

Karthos

PS. No I don't want to buy a zoo with you. I saw a movie where Matt Damon did that, and it was just terrible.
    Aq0KG2f.png