Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

please activate the SEA server

Me and my friends wnat to play this game really bad, but it seems the SEA server is not activated (yet), i think more player from SEA region will come and play because this game is starting to get noticed because of Shroud. So please consider to activate the SEA server. Thank you

Comments

• Options
    VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    My guild mates said exactly the same thing but despite my goading they just will not give apoc another shot after their experience from earlier in the year. Apparently we need to hit 80 players logging in from SEA before it will automatically open up the servers. It is not ideal but if the players are not logging in Intrepid is quite frankly better off saving the money.

The latency with action combat is horrid basically forget trying to use most ranged unless you are in their face at which point you should be using melee anyway. The kill quests with bows are next to impossible rubber banding through the leap at times is horrid charge attacks that just end up being a leap because that target was not quite where you thought it was. I honestly do have some concerns for the MMO hybrid combat if we end up not getting local SEA servers as the action combat atm is not a lot of fun on higher latency and ranged combat would take more skill than I seem to possess.

Just have to how things unfold with castle siege I know my guildies will at least give that a shot.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.