Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

What would you like to see footage of in this months twitch update?

akabearakabear Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
As this title states, what would you like to see footage of in this months twitch update?

Comments

• Castle sieges with most the bells and whistles, which I'm pretty sure we'll get.

A few of the hostile mobs' attack patterns..

The flying mobs animations and movement basics.

Perhaps an initial model (maybe even with textures rendered) for the more exotic architectural styles, as I'm sure it's a very different process to create them than the creation tool for the simpler racial styles.

Optimistically I'd like to see progress on some of the class identities not touched on in the alpha 0. Doesn't have to be set in stone, but a couple examples of the playstyle IS is imagining for them to shape up with.
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    More class mechanics tbh.
    We know nothing for the summoner or rogue, and i would like to see some bard abilities.
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Damokles wrote: »
    More class mechanics tbh.
    We know nothing for the summoner or rogue, and i would like to see some bard abilities.

I've been asking for that for two years
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    id like to get more class info too but realisticly; seeing castle siege destruction mechanics would be nice. especially trebuchets damaging a wall :#
    Signature-management.gif?ex=65f88ff0&is=65e61af0&hm=b60a2978ee5b23ae1190691e2c655431c2027836a84bfd2e6b3d5c1c410cfc7d&
  • VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    All we will see is the latest critter that is being worked on perhaps some animation for the critters we saw last month. Some bla bla bla apoc bla bla great data collected or some such yawn!
    Perhaps some stuff to do with castle siege maybe even a possible approximation of a test date as was are getting close to the end of the year by the time this next live stream hits the net. Steven did say castle siege possibly before the end of the year.

Not that I dont appreciate what they do show us its just not the MMO we are all here for its just a few nuts and bolts that will be used to make the MMO eventually.

The ramp up to Alpha 1 is when the real news will start to pop whenever that may be.

Though it is very quiet at the moment very little from intrepid or perhaps its just recovering from the apoc testing.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Varkun wrote: »
    All we will see is the latest critter that is being worked on perhaps some animation for the critters we saw last month. Some bla bla bla apoc bla bla great data collected or some such yawn!
    Perhaps some stuff to do with castle siege maybe even a possible approximation of a test date as was are getting close to the end of the year by the time this next live stream hits the net. Steven did say castle siege possibly before the end of the year.

Not that I dont appreciate what they do show us its just not the MMO we are all here for its just a few nuts and bolts that will be used to make the MMO eventually.

The ramp up to Alpha 1 is when the real news will start to pop whenever that may be.

Though it is very quiet at the moment very little from intrepid or perhaps its just recovering from the apoc testing.

well apoc must have been a drain on them and their wallets after all the hype they paid for and flopped. Apoc is almost dead and I don't see any way to fix it really
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Varkun wrote: »

:D:D This is so true it hurts.

Like some others, I have been waiting more insight for the archtypes and classes quite long now. It is about 2 years when they introduced class matrix and nothing is heard more after that. Really weird tbh.

I do not want to get more information about critters, bushes, Apoc and cosmetics what I can buy. I want to know more about the actual content and features related to the MMORPG.
    Do you need a ride to the Underworld?
    edited October 2019
    Nagash wrote: »

well apoc must have been a drain on them and their wallets after all the hype they paid for and flopped. Apoc is almost dead and I don't see any way to fix it really

They should have switched the dragon anx the armour tbh. XD
    Most people just played to the dragon and ignored the armour, because lets be real: everyone who wants the AWESOME obsidianarmour has already farmed it and that pumpkin coloured armor is not as awesome as the obsidianarmour. :'D
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Yea, everyone just got their dragons and up n left ~ !

I would really like to see some castle siege stuff or mmorpg stuff, not more apoc BR stuff. I know it's very unlikely we'll see mmorpg stuff or anything besides some animations so I'll keep my expectations low but I hope they can provide some new stuff !
    Poko.png
  • I'd love to see some class information or the info on religious nodes.
  • Damokles wrote: »
    They should have switched the dragon anx the armour tbh. XD
    Most people just played to the dragon and ignored the armour, because lets be real: everyone who wants the AWESOME obsidianarmour has already farmed it and that pumpkin coloured armor is not as awesome as the obsidianarmour. :'D

I agree that the obsidian armour looks much better than the Autum Knight armour. Additional that, if you would like to reach the lvl 50 without legendary path, you have to farm extremely lot. So I already gave it up.
    Just as an example: I play with the game every day. Not too much, but about 1-1,5 hours. I finish all daily quests, if possible. (With closed duo and squad modes, it is not possible to revive.) 80-90 percent of my games, I am in the top 5 with at least 2 kills. So I am not the best player, but not a noob one. With this background, I am only about lvl 15.

So I am not surprised that this 'pumpkin coloured' armor does not motivate the most of the players.
  • Tsukasa wrote: »
    The dragon was meant to bring new players.
    The armor is to encourage and reward old/faithful players, especially those who already reached 50 before.

Source? Obvious.

We know dragons are hard to obtain anyway, new players don't. Good bait.
    and if they made the skin rare/exclusive, it's like a "thank you for being with us since pre-alpha and progressing far enough to obtaining an actual dragon, now you are special <3, you will not be special anywhere else, You Belong Here <3. Plz keep buying subscriptions <3" from Intrepid, I guess?
    We know the costume will be rare, but new players will think "meh. ~300 exp per game for THIS? in your dreams, scammers!"
    Let's not forget:"players can get bonus EXP, more quests, and SKIP levels for money?!!! Nope! Not for a BR! we only pay for MMO! SCAM!" -- But for a dragon, many of them will force themselves to grind anyway.

Just to provide info, the dragon skin will apply to gliding mounts, not just the “royal” flying mounts, so most people who earned it will have a chance to use it.
    I believe Steven said if applied to a royal mount that can fly it would greatly increase in size also.
    3KAqRIf.png
    I believe Steven said if applied to a royal mount that can fly it would greatly increase in size also.

But that goes for every tier 2 skin that you can upgrade to a royal mount ;)
    a6XEiIf.gif
    Damokles wrote: »

But that goes for every tier 2 skin that you can upgrade to a royal mount ;)

Yes I believe that is what he said.
    3KAqRIf.png
  • Id like to see someone running around, in-game, as a plaayer, using orc models and clothing.
  • ShoklenShoklen Member
    edited October 2019
    On a side note... I don't mind Apoc flopping and dying off.. It was designed, built and used just for testing... right.. right... RIGHT?

But to be serious, Apoc just doesn't have the formula to be a big sexy hitter in the BR world, not to mention a year or two late for that party.

The big taco is still the mmo, Ashes.. It's becoming more and more clear that the game is far out (my opinion).. and as I follow this game, and still have hopes for it.. I'm starting to have concerns about the formula.. the feel, the soul, whatever you wish to call it.. Is it there? We need more in-game footage, new in-game footage, new information in actual action.. I love seeing the Designs and drawings as much as anybody else, but it is that time in a development timeline we should know a lot more.. I hope it all comes together, couldn't ask for a better more talented team.