Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Incorrect stats displayed on winning stats screen

MCakeMCake Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited October 2019 in Bug Reports
Subject
Incorrect stats displayed on winning stats screen

Description
When you click "Show Stats" it displays 0 xp earned as well as an incorrect survival time and distance traveled.

Bug Reproduction Steps
I played the game like normal on the new winter map, after winning I clicked "Show Stats" and the stats displayed were incorrect.

Expected Result
I expected to get some number displayed for xp earned, instead of 0. Xp earned should've been close to 2600 as that was the difference in xp before and after the game. Actual game time should've been closer to 10 minutes. As for distance traveled, I am unsure what the value should realistically show, however 22.87k seems to be stretching it for such a small map in particular when I didn't move around a whole lot.

Bug Report - Actual Result
0 xp earned was displayed as well as unrealistic distance traveled and survival time.
unknown.png
logo.png

Comments

• Options
    ilisfetilisfet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I encountered the same issue. Survival time seems erroneous and EXP shows 0, though on return to lobby I had almost gained a full level from multiple quest completions (both dailies and at least 1 weekly). Kills seem correct, as do most other stats.

1RB4qJb.png