Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Looking for a Guest for Ep.27

chibibreechibibree Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Alpha One
edited October 2019 in Community Creations
ep27.png?width=1418&height=798
Hello All!

We are looking for someone who is an RP fan, a cosmetic/ costume enthusiast, or someone who is just looking to enjoy themselves in this spooky season on our next podcast!
EDIT!:
The stream time and date is as listed, thank you!
Friday, Oct. 25th at 5 pm PST. I'd like it if our guest was ready around 4 pm PST so we can get audio stuff set up.

If you're interested, please feel free to either message me or @Virtek here or on discord!

If you want to contribute but don't want to be a guest, we are always happy to see your clips from the game and anything funny/weird/epic that you may have caught in your adventures through Verra.

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    when do you intend to do the podcast and what time?
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • chibibreechibibree Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Alpha One
    Nagash wrote: »

Friday, Oct. 25th at 5 pm PST. I'd like it if our guest was ready around 4 pm PST so we can get audio stuff set up.
  • VirtekVirtek Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Alpha One

You suggesting you might be interested in a little guest appearance? eeehhhhhh????
  • BCGBCG Member, Intrepid Pack
    I would say yes I would but that is 3 AM for me :(
    Yeeeaahahhhh.....That's a bit of a rough time, hehe
    If only you were Lord of Redbull
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    Virtek wrote: »

You suggesting you might be interested in a little guest appearance? eeehhhhhh????

That's odd, I thought I made a post before.
    I would love to take part in the podcast but it's not possible sadly as 2 Am for me :'(
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • chibibreechibibree Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Alpha One
    I would say yes I would but that is 3 AM for me :(
    Ahh, understandable, thank you for the response though ^^ Maybe in the future we can have one to accommodate the EU timezones.
    That's odd, I thought I made a post before.
    I would love to take part in the podcast but it's not possible sadly as 2 Am for me :'(
    It's all good hehe. Thank you for your interest, again, maybe we can work out a good EU time for the podcast for in the future. We were kind of working around Virtek's schedule, but I may be getting a new job soon so we *may* need to tweak schedules again.
    Worst case, maybe we could work out a pre-recorded 30 minutes or so conversation with you and build our podcast around it during our normal time.
    Would either of you be interested in that?
    @Nagash @BCG l LordofSalt