Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello~

chibibreechibibree Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited October 2019 in Community Creations
Hey Everyone,
I'm Chibi Bree and I am a content creator with @Virtek for The Golden Feather.

I am making this post to introduce myself and our podcast formally since the signature rules have changed and I needed to update some of the links haha.

A little about me:
I'm working on becoming a Full Stack Developer and enjoy cosplaying on the side. I found Ashes of Creation while looking for a new game to play. (Also when I met Virtek when looking through the official discord)

A little about The Golden Feather:
Virtek and I have always wanted to do a podcast so we created one that was more so geared towards the community. Whether it is the creations, clips, memes, etc. We want to know how you all are feeling and be a source to find other podcasts/ news outlets for Ashes~

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this. (Also, if there are ever any interesting topic, please feel free to send them to me, I want to get more involved with our awesome - sorry... Glorious - Ashes community.

Where to find me:
Youtube:
My youtube is where I will be posting some Ashes related stuff as well as Cosplay.
Feel free to check it out here~

Twitch:
I occasionally stream games and plan to stream Ashes once it hits more of the MMO side of things, but I also like to do random streams where I'm working on code and just chilling.
Check it out here!

Instagram:
If you want to see more of my cosplay, I have a whole gallery here on my Instagram.

The Golden Feather:
Twitter:
Want to tag us in something cool you are sharing? Or want to see what we are chatting about?
Follow us on Twitter to get up to date announcements when we go live or things we see from the community.

Youtube:
Missed our latest live stream? Check out our latest videos here!

Twitch:
Want to come and chat with us live while we podcast? Find us here on the Second and Fourth Friday of the month.
(We may be increasing this to weekly soon, but in the meantime, we are taking our time to make sure we have the best quality of podcast conversations)

Discord:
Want to join us between podcasts? Have a topic idea you want to have heard? Got a cool meme or clip from a recent Ashes Apoc game? Join us here and tell us what is on your mind!

Comments