Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[SAVE APOCALYPSE] How to answer "We asked for MMO" AND SATISFY EVERYONE [ C L I C K H E R E ] x

13»

Comments

• Options
    AzathothAzathoth Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The sporadic changes from 'I care intensely about my thread' to 'Nobody likes my ideas, so they don't like me, so I'm out' has been the best part.
    57597603_387667588743769_477625458809110528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=16e82247154b84484b7f627c0ac76fca&oe=5D448BDD
    +1 Skull & Crown metal coin
  • Options
    LyiatLyiat Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Azathoth wrote: »
    The sporadic changes from 'I care intensely about my thread' to 'Nobody likes my ideas, so they don't like me, so I'm out' has been the best part.

He/she does have a very... schizophrenic approach to trying to debate.
  • Options
    ShadowVenShadowVen Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm going through all these posts to find the Train ticket! If anyone finds one please let me know. Thanks =D

tl;dr
    [As far as the OP.... I'm interested in the MMORPG ;P]
    [img][/img]
  • Options
    xlangatangxxlangatangx Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    To the OP - I would listen to the advice people are giving you

From my perspective - You are A LOT to deal with and come off as entitled the majority of the time. I think this says it all
    Tsukasa wrote: »
    2- This post isn't a discussion. It's a suggestion/demanding.

That fact that you feel like IS should read every suggestion from you is preposterous. Imagine if the ENTIRE 'fan'base of 500k(not a real figure, just for the purpose of argument) from Reddit, Forums, Twitch etc had as many suggestions and ideas as you, and Intrepid had to listen to every single one. Can you not understand that your thoughts just aren't that important? Sure, there might be a good idea or two, but if you pitch an idea and no one notices, agrees, or otherwise positively reinforces you in some manner, understand that it probably is either a bad idea, or one that no one cares about.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that the general public should dictate what IS should do. Even if your idea got 100 likes and people raved and loved it, IS still needs to take the game the direction they want to, and if patching the BR is not at the top of their priority list, then you will probably get ignored anyway.
    Honest-er thoughts? I questioned some of your comments and constant spamminess to a point where I literally thought you were either a sociopath or an AI trying to learn the basics of human interaction and social acceptability. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and am assuming English is not your first language and you are using a translator. Asking someone what they would do if you threatened them is a little... odd. Any words you say after that become uncomfortable to read (at least for me).

This campaign you have to get IS's attention - You give off the same kind of vibe of an teen trying to learn how to date... You can try 100 times to get her attention, but at some point you learn that she just ain't that into you.

Sorry for the harshness. Truly sorry. I don't like being mean to people, but I respect the people of this community too much and don't appreciate the way you behaved especially toward Nagash. In fact, I remember playing with you (APOC username Alice, correct?) in random duos and having some fun.

Going back to lurking for now...
  • Options
    @xlangatangx
    My new favorite post :blush: , thank you :smile:
    57597603_387667588743769_477625458809110528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=16e82247154b84484b7f627c0ac76fca&oe=5D448BDD
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    I questioned some of your comments and constant spamminess to a point where I literally thought you were either a sociopath or an AI trying to learn the basics of human interaction and social acceptability.
    I've made the assumption that this particular posters father is reasonably high up in the Chinese Communist Party.

High enough to think they are important, but not high enough to realize that they aren't.

Then again, maybe just sociopath...

Either way, free Hong Kong!
  • Options
    I second the last line of the post
    noaani wrote: »

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Azathoth wrote: »
    I second the last line of the post
    noaani wrote: »

the last time someone from my country said free hong kong china took over :D
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    It happens, free Britain?