Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Why is everyone a jerk... ?

I'm just trying to explore the game, but some jerk kills me within a minute. It's stupid, you can't do a thing...

Comments

• Options
    BCGBCG Member, Intrepid Pack
    Its called try hard or fortnite kiddies!
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I do hope your joking
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    APOC is neither an exploration game nor an MMORPG.
    As a BR there is only one aim: Kill your opponents.

If you want to discover the map nonetheless try landing in areas as far away from the portal flight path as possible. Players tend to not fly that far so you will have about a minute or two until the zone will drive you away.
  • Options
    WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    tbh... can't blame him for not knowing what a br is
    Signature-member.gif?ex=66155d75&is=6602e875&hm=3bfff7a9230240f48915fa417b4dc30b967860cdecfbbdf088f3d3b302a06bdd&
  • Options
    Nagash wrote: »
    I do hope your joking

be nice!
  • Options
    Nagash wrote: »
    I do hope your joking

be nice!

that's the pot calling the kettle black :D
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    bingo XD
  • Options
    sunfrogsunfrog Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    When you come out of the portal wait a second until you see the bird bomb explode. If everyone is going to the tower don't go there. Go someplace secluded to land, or just land on regular ground not in a town.
    fNX2ISa.png

• Options
    Just need alpha 1 like a furry need to be lit on fire
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    BirdieBirdie Moderator, Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    While I love to RP in games and see the scenery and all, I can't blame someone for killing me in a BR game :D
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited October 2019
    It's possible to explore and hide even on the new map.
    But, you have to play knowing that anyone who lands near you is probably going to attack you in a matter of seconds, so...
    First thing to do if you're planning to explore is try to land as far away from other players as possible.
  • Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Its not a huge surprise that people who are playing Ashes of Creation which they thought was a MMORPG don't understand how things work when they get into Ashes of Creation Apocalypse which is a BR.

hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Options
    KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm the one killing the people staring at statues.

I will keep doing it. No regrets
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • Options
    well i can understand your problem A BIT since we are after all an MMORPG community and not a br community

i personally still haven't even found the sandal shrine XD