Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Autumn Knight outifit

T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
I finally got to 50 and was excited to get my Autumn Knight outfit. When I first put it on in the Appearance section it looked great, just like the picture, however when I saved and went to Lobby half the outfit was gone!!! I call bait and switch unless this is a bug, and I want it fixed!! I worked so hard for this.
eZC6mjP.gif
Formerly T-Elf

Comments

• Options
    FuryBladeborneFuryBladeborne Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The armors skins have a function where they change appearance as you improve the base armor that you are wearing in game. You should try equipping a legendary armor and see if that adds the missing appearance.
  • Options
    T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I tried the Obsidian armor and it, too, did the same thing; it looks different once you enter the Lobby and game.
    I want the Autumn Knight look that we were promised on reaching 50.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• Options
    ilisfetilisfet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Again, what you're describing is the fact you're not wearing any armor. The screenshots used for each item are the fully armored variants. You can see this even with the default skin: layers are added as you gear up ingame.
  • Options
    Hiya! As some other folks have mentioned in this thread, this is not a bug - in the lobby when you first start out, you have no armor equipped, so you'll just see the basic appearance! Once you've equipped armor in-game, you'll see the full outfit, as it's an armor cosmetic :)

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any additional questions on this topic!

community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.