Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

DeathsProxy Has Arrived!

Hello, alot of people call me just Proxy,

Im on my eternal quest to find my dream MMORPG, and got linked this game which looks
interesting so far. Got a youtube channel, https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkWeebl
mostly covering Dark and Light atm, but Ashes of Creation is looking quite interesting so far
so definately something to keep an eye on. Some of the features are outstanding, especially like the
concept of the caravan etc. Will finishing my first impression video soon.

Umm thats it really!

Comments

• Options
    Wonderful to have you DeathsProxy!

We hope that our MMORPG will be your dream MMORPG!
  • Options
    <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exzc1P2ka1A">His video</a>

Very well done. Nice video!

Unfortunately being so early in development it's hard to answer a lot of your questions for sure just yet.
  • Options
    Hey bud, it's T3ddy from youtube, glad to see you made a post to introduce yourself! I hope this MMO turns out as well as this community I've played with for a few years. I can definitely say with Sorcerer, you're in good hands. Now you just need to meet Slurpy and you're set hehe.
  • Options
    Yeah an interesting project for sure. My hat is off to the guy funding this endeavor! Lets hope its a success or at the very least finds its own niche in the gaming world.
  • Options
    Absolutely love ur videos my Euro friend. Your reviews educated and convinced me to lean toward this new bold multi-player D&D site. Best regards.

P.S. Yank extraordinaire with Teutonic roots.
  • Options
    I really enjoyed your videos. Good stuff!
  • Options
    Enjoyed the video. Welcome!
  • Options
    Hey bro, subbed the other day. Great vids, hope your channel grows with the community.

Only complaint I have though is your text choice. The white outline with color seems a little clashy and difficult to read at times. The only idea I had was to put a neutral background up that opaque or translucent and put normal text with non-eyestraining colors.

Keep up the good work though. You'll be my primary news source for this game in the future.
  • Options
    Hey Proxy!

Been following your channel ever since I heard about this game, really enjoyed your content thus far.

Your tin foil hat speculations are rather well informed and engaging! I'd like to see more.

See you around friend !
  • Options
    Heard about this game from a guildmate, and one of your vids got me insta-hyped. Thanks for the great work!
  • Options
    Wait...i think I know this guy =D lol
  • Options
    This guy got it all started for me.  Thanks Death for showing me this game first!!!
  • Options
    Hi Proxy!
  • Options
    Welcome you are proxy of death!
  • Options
    Wow who dug this outta the abyss lol 
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums and hope you enjoy your stay, I have really enjoyed your series on AoC and what we know so far about it and hopefully one day  I get to meet you in game, a long wait though 2 years... :neutral::sunglasses:!

• Options
    Its a bit of a late welcome to you but welcome to the community Hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Options
    Relwoh said:
    Its a bit of a late welcome to you but welcome to the community Hope you have fun on the forum.
    He's a moderator, lol.  
  • Options
     :)

• Options
    Welcome @deathsproxy ! The hero himself who got me into this game!
  • Options
    Its true! If not for @DeathsProxy I don't think I would be here either.  

Thank you sir, for guiding the way!
  • Options
    Hi @DeathsProxy
    Really appreciate your site, your role here and all you're doing to declare this (potentially) great game to the world. May your scythe never grow dull!
  • Options
    Dang, my welcome thread got necro'd. Thanks for all the kind words guys!