Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Boring or Not?

2»

Comments

• Love these D&D stories, keep them coming :)
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Karthos wrote: »
    I will wrestle you naked Skruntabulous

But why?
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Nagash wrote: »

But why?

Because he likes to wrestle with other people while being in the nude? XD
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Damokles wrote: »

But why?

Oh I see, then he must like to play as a "beach dwarf". ;)
    Do you need a ride to the Underworld?
  • AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    ferryman wrote: »
    Damokles wrote: »

But why?

Baywatch Knights

Hhak63P.png
    Atama wrote: »

But why?

Baywatch Knights

Thank you very much, now i seem to have the image of a male nearly nacked dwarf stuck in my head. He runs down the coast and his long wet beard goes everywhere...
    a6XEiIf.gif

But why?

Baywatch Knights

Thank you very much, now i seem to have the image of a male nearly nacked dwarf stuck in my head. He runs down the coast and his long wet beard goes everywhere...

My eyes.. I presume the beardstyle is like Hasselhoffs hair and the running is happening at slow motion.

But why?

Baywatch Knights

My eyes.. I presume the beardstyle is like Hasselhoffs hair and the running is happening at slow motion.

Yes.
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • When roleplaying you can only use the words "Brah" and "Dude"... nothing else..
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    You lot scare me sometimes
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace

But why?

Baywatch Knights

Yes.

Say no more..
  • AzathothAzathoth Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I played a LE Bard once named Bryce. He was very greedy and mischievous, nothing would stand between him and being the wealthiest person about.

He arrived in a town shortly before their dead began to rise in large numbers. The city was closed off for a week while Bryce and his group, along with other NPC groups, fought off the undead. After which building supplies and fresh food were in demand. So he used all his coin to bring in a large shipment of fresh food, and convinced the Lord to confiscate all other shipments for his personal use just in case something happened again. Then, when Bryce's shipment arrived, he was the only one in town with fresh foods. After which he kept a large enough stock to under sell anyone trying to re-establish.

Later a massive storm swept through the town (a reoccurring plot in most of this particular DM's stories was being in a town long term and all the bad stuff happening to it). Afterwards building supplies were in demand. So Bryce ordered several large caravans of building materials and convinced the local Lord to confiscate all of the existing building materials to repair his manor. Bryce would later use his stock to undersell any merchants in the building material market effectively running them out of business too.

After he gained control over the food and resource market he used his reputation with the Lord, and sway with the markets, to form a Merchant's guild. He told the other merchants by joining they would receive protection against the local thieves guild and collective bargaining rights. Thus allowing the guild to maintain a monopoly and granting any merchant in the guild greater returns. He then convinced the local Lord to increase protection around the shops, and if not, all his merchants (including Bryce) would leave.

Then, one fateful night, Bryce learned that Souls were bargaining chips with demons. In fact, pure and innocent souls had such a huge payout that three could bind a demon servant to him for life. He was told during this arrangement that literally "anything" could be purchased with a few souls.

Bryce decided he would be an orphanage. He imported materials that were known to channel magic incredibly efficiently. He constructed the entire sub-floor and foundation pillars out of material from hunted mausoleums. The corner stone was a sacrificial block pulled from a Tiefling's families heritage site (the Lord's Wife, did I mention by now I assassinated the Lord and married his wife? I did). Throughout the entire construction process the building was a designed to be a giant sacrificial ceremony site.

Anyways, pure and innocent souls were valuable. So he wanted to hoard them too, just in case.
    57597603_387667588743769_477625458809110528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=16e82247154b84484b7f627c0ac76fca&oe=5D448BDD
    +1 Skull & Crown metal coin