Extra Life 2019

Social_1920x1080.jpg

Glorious Ashes of Creation Community! Tomorrow, November 2nd, we'll be streaming for Extra Life for 24 hours starting at 10AM PDT!

This year, we have a ton of rewards, incentives, and milestones! For more information on how to help save lives: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2019-11-01-extra-life
p99zmvjuvb3u.gif

Comments

• sunfrogsunfrog Member, Pioneer
    Dice of pain. lol. I want to see that!
    fNX2ISa.png

• chudyiechudyie Member, Braver of Worlds
    This sounds like fun! Let's do it for the kiddos :smile:

tumblr_o5fxw5fM751sg9gi2o6_540.gif
    Be heroes
  • Take care of yourselves. Get enough sleep.
    Especially you, @GMSteven @Steven Sharif . Once you die it's all over and everyone is doomed.
    Not my real account. I'm a coward who doesn't have neither personality nor a name
    Hiding until I find my true self that I can be proud of
  • TsukasaTsukasa Member
    edited November 2
    Be careful not to get assassinated by a certain bear, haters/former foes or company. Don't create enemies without being ready for the consequences.
    Not my real account. I'm a coward who doesn't have neither personality nor a name
  • FooshyyFooshyy Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People
    Tsukasa wrote: »
    Be careful not to get assassinated by a certain bear, haters/former foes or company. Don't create enemies without being ready for the consequences.

Is this a threat?
    anZ05s6.png
  • TsukasaTsukasa Member
    edited November 2
    Seeing how many enemies he has created before and after starting Intrepid. Then seeing him go to crowded places like PAX and such.

I always wanted to say "be careful".

With the recent fire in San Diego. People can do their dirty work and cover it as "accident" or "natural".

Maybe I watch too much anime but nothing to lose in staying healthy and being careful.
    I don't want my future self to regret not saying this, so I'm keeping this comment in order to reduce the chances of future unfortunate occurrence. The completion of Ashes of Creation is my life's happy ending.
  • NarysNarys Member, Leader of Men
    Really looking forward to this!
    Narys.png
  • Thank you to all of our amazing donors, and we also wanted to extend a HUGE thank you to our TOP 10 donors!

All of you have received an email requesting information to grant you your rewards - Intrepid Pack, Armor of the Golden Sun, Nighthunter Gryphon, and Swordbrand Cloak!

top_donors.jpg
    p99zmvjuvb3u.gif
  • Part one of our 24 hour Extra Life live stream is now available on our YouTube channel! We'll be uploading the other segments throughout the week, so stay tuned!

Thanks again to everyone who joined us!
    p99zmvjuvb3u.gif
  • The full 24 hours is up on our YouTube channel! =)

We even made a handy playlist!
    p99zmvjuvb3u.gif