Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Match dont start since 2 days

EmiliaTargaryenEmiliaTargaryen Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Hi since yesterday no match will be start. yesterday even the queue timer dint not run... Today the timer runs but also after 13 minuten no match start. Server status shows : ONLINE ! so whats wrong ? i selected both .. the US east and the European servers... I AM ALONE HERE ? PINGS are nice European 19 and US 126....
a dog is not a pet only but a buddy for life

Comments

• Options
    Update....

yesterday after 15 minutes then the first game run starts... the runs after this come quicker... between 5 and 10 minutes.

Today same issue... 2 times tried out... no run starts even after 25 minutes... times is counting.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    it may just be the lack of players now that the event is over
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    last try... again 25 min without a run
    @Nagash it cant be that from servers US and Europe there are not 10 players available.. if this happens
    my godness for the game...
  • Options
    still up to 20 minutes to find 10 people for a run... how should we finish our Ouests ? please.. Developer reduce the teamstart to 5 Gamer so its possible to play without getting a beard between to runs...
  • Options
    WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    didnt played for over a week like many but yeah that sux lol
    Signature-member.gif?ex=66155d75&is=6602e875&hm=3bfff7a9230240f48915fa417b4dc30b967860cdecfbbdf088f3d3b302a06bdd&
  • Options
    T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yep, I keep trying now and then but after 10 - 15 minutes I find something else to do. Intrepid, throw some devs into the mix so you can have your minimum number of players for constant play.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• Options
    ShadowVenShadowVen Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Aside from the Ashes Launcher, Steam player numbers average around 30-40 people. So, unfortunately, the queue will be much longer.
    [img][/img]
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    yesterday the whole day i try to start a run... even after 60 minutes.. no game... does the games die before launch of the mmorpg ?

also why do Intrepid issue some daily quests like : revive xxx players... but only solo mode is playable so nobody can fix the dailys ?
    it looks like that nobody from Intrepid is interested to support APOC...
  • Options
    T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    yesterday the whole day i try to start a run... even after 60 minutes.. no game... does the games die before launch of the mmorpg ?

also why do Intrepid issue some daily quests like : revive xxx players... but only solo mode is playable so nobody can fix the dailys ?
    it looks like that nobody from Intrepid is interested to support APOC...

Good questions, you ought to post this one in the Live Stream questions: also why do Intrepid issue some daily quests like : revive xxx players... but only solo mode is playable so nobody can fix the dailys ?
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• Options
    KuldjuxKuldjux Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Sometimes if i've been waiting a while (5 minutes or more), i cancel and hit play again. Generally I then get a game within a minute or two. This seems to work for me, but I only play euro server at peak times, and it's totally unproven that it actually makes a difference, but worth a try.
    BamUhO9_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium