Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Shunex is Here!

Hey guys and gals thought i might introduce myself, im Shunex if you haven't already guessed. I got my start in MMO's start back in 2008 playing a sword master in Warhammer Online, since then i have been in a ton of Mmo's such as Aion, Rift, Final Fantasy, Elders Scrolls Online, Archeage, Blade and Soul, Black Desert and im currently waiting for Revelation Online to name a few, i LOVE PvP i live for it, PvE is good dont get me wrong but to me its something i do to get gear and something to kill time, imo the PvE in most Mmo's is that they are repetitive and quick, give me a dungeon that would take a whole day to clear ill probably love it too much. I normally run a Healer or a Tank in most Mmo's. i'm really looking forward to what AoC brings to the gaming table and i cant wait for more information/previews!

Thats about it i thinks

Shunex

Comments

• Welcome! We are happy to have you Shunex!
  • i remember Warhammer Online. I loved it when it came out. Its a shame it was shuttered. i still have my physical copy of the game. good times
  • haha same, still has a spot in my shelf. i havent found many mmo's that have compared to than war-hammer's PvP. Sc's and the pvp lakes were always fun. it was disappointing when they shut down the server's.
  • Welcome to the Family Shunex
  • Welcome fellow downunder dweller :D If you need any help with the game or have any questions, please send an email to shu@shushu.au. Also, make sure you read the community trolling guidelines ;)
  • Who drug this post from the depths of hell???? Shushu...love <3
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Wow - another 'resurrection' - but good to know more about you actually @Shunex. Do try and keep Lexmax in order though (stamping on his lawn should do it... ;) ! )
    A just slightly belated Welcome to you!
  • holy crap lol, i never thought i would see this again o/
  • Hi @Shunex! Better late than never ... Welcome to the forums!
  • Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Hey Shunex xD