Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Is Vanilla Shut Down?

skafftarussskafftaruss Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
I believe Steven is on the cheap - That's OK. Yet have not received an acknowledgement from Vanilla like I used to? Are they closing the account - or just being cheap? Love, Skaff.

Comments

• Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I dont know what you mean actually...?
    What Vanilla? Where is Steven cheap?
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    WTF ?!
    Signature-member.gif?ex=66155d75&is=6602e875&hm=3bfff7a9230240f48915fa417b4dc30b967860cdecfbbdf088f3d3b302a06bdd&
  • Options
    MakinojiMakinoji Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    Someone is hitting the pipe a little hard.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Vanilla is the forum provider
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Undead CanuckUndead Canuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Well, if these forums are up, we are good?

Vanilla is good. Mmmmmm. Vanilla almond cookies... But not cheap.
  • Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Are the Vanilla servers that I'm currently able to post on down?

hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Options
    1) Your email isn’t published anywhere on this site

2) Badges disappeared because the forums changed into entirely different forums

3) Please stop posting off topic spam
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Here you go ... just click on my avatar ... that's a post on new vanilla forums (a mistake every noob makes)... https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/profile/discussions/skafftaruss. @Caeryl fake news is a bitch.

I was going to ask what the Hell you're talking about but 9 times out of 10 I can’t understand you so what’s the point.

I’ll admit 1 time out of 10 you’re coherent and even have something interesting to say, but most of the time you come across like the crazy guy yelling about moon people.

Hhak63P.png
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    @skafftaruss
    Your email is only visible to yourself dude! XD
    I can see no email there, but see mine on my own profile.
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    Here you go ... just click on my avatar ... that's a post on new vanilla forums (a mistake every noob makes)... https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/profile/discussions/skafftaruss. @/Caeryl fake news is a bitch.

...If you’d ever clicked on anyone else’s avatar, you’d know that you’re being an idiot

Go click on my avatar, and try to find any email at all. You can’t, because emails aren’t published to the site.
  • Options
    ZaraZara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm surprised nobody has taken your computer away from you yet, with all the nonsensical shit you post consistently I wonder how you haven't been reprimanded more. Calling Steven cheap because you're confused and refuse to contact support; you instead decide to post here hoping to grip people in your lies and rumors. Get ahold of yourself, for real.

Also as everyone has already stated, only the user of the profile can see their own email on their page. Nobody else can.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    @Damokles ... When you click on your own avatar - do you see your e-mail? Yes or no? IF you don't, my next move is showing a screenshot. It's a safety privacy issue, dang it. It magically appeared last week. Didn't get a note from Steven or the Vanilla crew. Please post here if I am in error.

When i click on MY OWN avatar, then i see MY OWN email. When i click on YOUR avatar, then i DONT see your email. And it was this way since the beginning of the forums(at least the new one)
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    CambiguousCambiguous Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Like others have said, you only see your own email while looking at your own account.
    https://gfycat.com/@Cambiguous
    Someone you otter know.
  • Options
    I need a BB code site anyone. The point is my e-mail appeared two weeks ago with no explanation. again @Caeryl is you e-mail visible to you. Yes or No? If no, again, I will post my screenshot. Facts are stubborn things ....

Yes, our email is shown to us, AND STILL SHOULD BE SHOWN. It's personally shown, and invisi9ble to everyone else.

Do you understand the words coming out of my mouth?
  • Options
    Zara. Take a chill pill. I hear you. But I didn't know that then and it wasn't announced. It's like doxing Steven - uncalled for. Do you understand privacy and safety, my dear?

Don't be ridiculous, you yourself can only see the email. You want me to chill when you so simply without any facts decide to post utter rubbish. It's annoying, not funny. How about we start avoiding situations like these by you actually starting to do a little research. ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    I think we should revoke that title of yours "Hero of the People" it's not very accurate.
  • Options
    CambiguousCambiguous Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I guess I do not see it as that big of a change.
    https://gfycat.com/@Cambiguous
    Someone you otter know.
  • Options
    I need a BB code site anyone. The point is my e-mail appeared two weeks ago with no explanation. again / is you e-mail visible to you. Yes or No? If no, again, I will post my screenshot. Facts are stubborn things ....

Yes, my own email is visible to myself, just as it has ALWAYS BEEN for every single user on these forums.

You’re freaking out because you only just noticed it, and being an absolute idiot in the process when people are telling you this is nothing new
  • Options
    Folks. Whether you like it or not .... others are monitoring the bickering. Simply said, it would have been courtesy by Intrepid or Vanilla to know what's changing. Nothing more. BAN hammers simply restrict potential members in our seemingly big tent of MMORPG players. Please remember that. Much love.

There were no changes. It has always shown you your own email address when you yourself look at your own profile page.

I’m done commenting here, as it seems clear to me that you’re being intentionally obtuse.
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    Vanilla really need to start being more accurate with their changelog of things they haven't changed...
  • Options
    BirdieBirdie Moderator, Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Sent Vanilla two requests. One (important to me) to delete my personal e-mail from this public forum. Something, I see no one else has published. Nor did I authorize its publication - it just seem to happen.

No one can see your personal e-mail except IS employees.
    Not even mods can see people's e-mails.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    You guys should be nicer to Scruntakulous, he's a valued member of our community.

Without him, this place would lack the special part that makes it special. Special.
    Aq0KG2f.png