Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Corgi Fans Anonymous - Castle Siege Experts

CORGI FANS ANONYMOUS

About Us:

Corgi Fans Anonymous has been around for more than 12 years. We date all the way back to the origins of Lineage 2 where we were among the top guilds. From that point on we've bounced from game to game striving to be the best. Now we've bounced our way into Ashes of Creation and we're once again pushing to be the best.

Military friendly - many of our leaders and members are active or prior military.
Proven history and staying power - you won't see us disbanding or getting absorbed by another guild.
Highly structured - we all have a role that helps propel us onward that we're expected to complete, you will be held to the same standards.
Awesome environment - this post may sound serious but you'd have to hang out with us to know that while we do get ♥♥♥♥ done, we still have fun doing it.
18+ community - fairly self-explanatory

Loot Council

We have a loot council in place that also uses a trickle down system for our members. What this means is any member of the guild may bid on world boss item drops with gear, the winner gives the proposed gear to the loot council in exchange for boss loot. The loot council then meets every weekend to determine which members the gear would best benefit the guild as a whole. If those members have crafted weapons, they are required to trade to the loot council for the upgrade, and the trickle continues.

We use this system to properly gear ALL of our guild.

CCP System:

CFA uses an incentive program that encourages member donations to the guild while still rewarding donators with top tier gear/items in game.

- Every weekend our CCP store is open.
- Every two weeks we open the guild CCP auction.

I hope to see many applications by commenting your interest here and I will contact you further.

Kind regards,
The CFA Team

Comments

• My dog is a Dobermann, does this disqualify me from joining?
  • I am proudly owned by a Shih Tzu myself, but Corgi's are nice too. *Cheesey Grin*
  • I have a corgi! His name is Doomhowl. I'm not joking.
  • <blockquote>I have a corgi! His name is Doomhowl. I’m not joking.</blockquote>

Thats metal af

also damnit Anduu, you beat me here
  • I saw your guy's work in Archeage and i was captivated at the very mention of the name "Corgi Fans Anonymous" the exquisite play on words from AAA in a game abbreviated as AA. SIMPLY DIVINE.

I hope you consider me for your prestigious guild. Corgi Fans UNITE!!
  • Is this guild still planning to be active?