Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

choices

ashoneashone Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
there is a question that i would like to ask but I fear that it may earn me the ban hammer. What are my options?

Comments

• Options
    KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Ask it anyway, or DM me and I'll ask it because I don't really give a shit.
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    you're on the forums no dev reads the posts
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Steven once banned someone for insulting my mom. True story. I didn’t even report it, and I wasn’t even offended because the insult was so over the top that it was funny. But out of nowhere he came in and banned the guy. I think that was the first forum ban on the old forums.

So, uh, maybe don’t ask the question if it’s about my mom? :sunglasses:

Hhak63P.png
  • Options
    KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Atama wrote: »
    Steven once banned someone for insulting my mom. True story. I didn’t even report it, and I wasn’t even offended because the insult was so over the top that it was funny. But out of nowhere he came in and banned the guy. I think that was the first forum ban on the old forums.

So, uh, maybe don’t ask the question if it’s about my mom? :sunglasses:

Your mom is morally dubious
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I was remembering wrong, it was both my mom and my dad (as well as myself). I actually dug up the old thread:
    https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/comment/162556#Comment_162556

Since it’s archived it’s hard to tell what’s happening exactly but I was called some bad things and the last post was Steven saying “Buh bye” as he banned the guy and locked the thread.

That was a year and a half ago apparently. Good times.

Hhak63P.png
  • Options
    Atama wrote: »
    I was remembering wrong, it was both my mom and my dad (as well as myself). I actually dug up the old thread:
    https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/comment/162556#Comment_162556

Since it’s archived it’s hard to tell what’s happening exactly but I was called some bad things and the last post was Steven saying “Buh bye” as he banned the guy and locked the thread.

That was a year and a half ago apparently. Good times.

Well time flys it seems
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I remember that thread, besides bashing your parents he also went from 0 to 1000 in a just a couple posts and the last ones were racist, homophobic, and mysogynistic over the top. Wasn't surprised he got banned, just at the speed at which it was done. He must have just happened to be on and saw it.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Even the initial post hit the pavement with derogatory and racist comments - they were just generalizations instead of targeted at one person.
    Still exceedingly rare for someone to get banned here, compared to other game forums.
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    The author still has not stated his question:
    Just throw it in here and let us discus then.
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Or he could take it to DMs. Why risk a $500 account just to satisfy the curious. He is on Discord, he knows full well about how far he can push incendiary. Could be he is just trolling at a snails pace.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Well I'm sure Intrepid have a general idea of what they want to do. :)
    It's not even the lack of proper use of English that bothers me. It's the smiley face he inserted at the end of the sentence.[/quote]

Most of your recent posts made no sense, you cant talk about other peoples grammar...
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    Was testing to see if Intrepid is there or I dumped my money down a waste basket. Some of us in this community have a brain.

Intrepid don't have time to talk to you, they are busy making a game.

Not sure what you gave them money for, but I gave them money to make a game.
  • Options
    MakinojiMakinoji Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    Interesting post
  • Options
    Makinoji wrote: »
    Interesting post

they all are :tired_face:
    nJ0vUSm.gif