Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Pioneer title not showing

Jdub19Jdub19 Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Somewhere in the forum I read that it takes 48 hours for the Badge to appear in my account. Is that still valid or should I send a ticket?

Comments

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    If you have just migrated your account from the old system, it can take 24-48 hours for your stuff to sort itself out. Since that by my calendar would put you around the 23rd, and they have confirmed that user support will be out for the 24th/25th, if you get no joy immediately don't freak out. If you still haven't gotten your inventory on your account, your forum badges and title, and anything else you think you are due in 48 hours, then file a ticket, they will get to it, they always do.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    BirdieBirdie Moderator, Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Go to Your AoC profile and look at your inventory. If you see your pioneer pack there but not in the forum and 48 hours have already passed feel free to open a Support Ticket!

P.S. Try logging out and back in here and on the website too!
    volunteer_moderator.gif