Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Couple of questions about ashes of creation..

Hi, ive got my eyes open about this game and have a couple of questions.

1:
By seeing the BR game on youtube and the TTK.. its seems very fast.people die very quick sort of speak. I do hope that this will be different in the mmo itself?

2:
Loads of mmo's trying to invent the wheel and fail on the combat part with their action combat system. Is there anything know about this will work out in aoc? what is known? ping related?

3:
Group play and cooperation gameplay in pvp.. there are some games that absolute hammered on the group play.. some examples : DOAC/ Warhammer/Archeage. In these games it was possible, with good group play. to fights zergs outnumbered and come out on top. will AOC offer this? and focus on group play?

4:
What will the price of this game will be once released? i found the packs a liltte over top.. altho i dont buy early access games anymore. but im wondering what the price/sub will be when launched?

5: The classes they will be avail in this game is very intresting.. altho your website is stating that in 2018 more info will be released.. but i cant seem to find any detailed info about the classes.

thanks

Comments

• Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The community wiki has most of the information we currently know about the game. Everything else is speculation at this point:

https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    VentharienVentharien Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    1. Yep they've stated time to death will be much slower. Plus you'll have stats and abilities to increase survival.
    2. We know a bit from what they've said about the hybrid system, but until we get our hands on a in engine version, we can't be 100% sure of anything.
    3. Again till we see the next iterations of combat we can't be sure, but they've said their intent is for skill to be an equalizer for group size, and to a point level and gear.
    4. Currently, there will be a 15 Dollar subscription, but no box price, so no starting purchase beyond paying for time.
    5. There was a delay in the game, so a bunch of the class info was set to a later unannounced date. We're currently waiting for the next iteration of the testing, Castle Siege, which will have closer to a mmo feel, with selectable classes and such.
    Hope that helps a bit!
  • Options
    thx alot :D