Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[Request] Italian translation

MyLawMyLaw Member
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
Mi vorrei rivolgere agli intrepid studios, se fosse possibile gradiremmo il gioco tradotto per capire a fondo la complessità del gioco, siccome a modo suo non è facile, per tanto saremmo grati di questa azione intrepida :p
Ai player italiani chiedo di commentare e mantenere alto il post.
Grazie per la collaborazione.
P.S. Se la spesa del complesso è eccessiva a noi basta il gioco non la community.

I would like to turn to the intrepid studios, if it were possible we would like the translated game to fully understand the complexity of the game, since in its own way it is not easy, so we would be grateful for this intrepid action :p
I ask Italian players to comment and keep the post high.
Thanks for collaboration.

P.S. If the cost of the complex is excessive, we just need to play, not the community.

Comments

• Options
    I'm sure that if the game is translated, many of us will move!
  • Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Right from their FAQ. They have stated before that they are willing to localize/support any area that has enough of a player base. Since My.Games (formerly My.com) will be handling the publishing in EU, your best chance of getting Italian will be to appeal to them.

"What languages will Ashes of Creation be in?
    January 26, 2019 08:12
    by Intrepid Studios
    Ashes of Creation will be available in English, French, German, and Russian. We are still looking into which other languages the game will be translated into."
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    sarebbe veramente bello se fosse tradotto in italiano =D
  • Options
    Right from their FAQ. They have stated before that they are willing to localize/support any area that has enough of a player base. Since My.Games (formerly My.com) will be handling the publishing in EU, your best chance of getting Italian will be to appeal to them.

by Intrepid Studios
    Ashes of Creation will be available in English, French, German, and Russian. We are still looking into which other languages the game will be translated into."

I thought they moved to self-publishing in Europe some time ago and dropped my.com? Or am I mistaken?
  • Options
    TalentsTalents Member, Intrepid Pack

by Intrepid Studios

I thought they moved to self-publishing in Europe some time ago and dropped my.com? Or am I mistaken?

You're replying to a 2 year old thread. My.games were publishing in EU until August 2020.
    nI17Ea4.png
  • Options
    Talents wrote: »

by Intrepid Studios

You're replying to a 2 year old thread. My.games were publishing in EU until August 2020.

Oh sh*t.. It was at the top so.. Yea, sorry for the necro xD