Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Jaundice Eye on the Shoppe

skafftarussskafftaruss Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
I recommend Intrepid define the religious and military node. This could lend itself for more purchases at the store. Hence, why would one want to invest in religious garb just to say I have it? Please publish the parameters of the religious and military nodes. Hang in there. Your input appreciated.

Comments

• DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Okay guys, keep calm. Skaff is at it again!
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    I'm not sure what knowing the mechanics of
    a given node type has to do with sales of any cosmetics.

Assuming Google's Skaff translater is working, that is what I assume this thread is about.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    are you talking about the dev diaries on the nodes? if you are then I 100% agree we need to see them
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    This word salad needs a little more dressing but hell, I will always support a request for more info.

Hhak63P.png
  • xlangatangxxlangatangx Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Get more sleep Skafft Punk. Don't stay up all night to get lucky
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited January 2020
    Skaff to standard english translation:

"I recommend Intrepid define the religious and military node. This could lend itself for more purchases at the store. Hence, why would one want to invest in religious garb just to say I have it? Please publish the parameters of the religious and military nodes. Hang in there. Your input appreciated."

I recommend that Intrepid quickly releases the notes about religious and military nodes. This could in turn lead to further sales in their shop. I mean, why would anyone invest in priest robes, if they had no information about the later in-game implications or lore? Please release more information about the last few node types. Hang in there. What do you guys think, your input is always appreciated!
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Atama wrote: »
    This word salad needs a little more dressing but hell, I will always support a request for more info.

agreed I really want more info on the summoner and divine nodes
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    Atama wrote: »

More info is always good, agreed.

But if you're going to ask for information for a specific reason, at least put forward a valid and coherent reason.

Skaff may as well have said Intrepid should release more info because the unicorn he feeds told him he should ask for it.