Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Armor of the Autumn Knight Set.

So i wrote this question like 2 months ago on the steam discussion page and no one really got back to me or knew the answer to my question... so i thought i would try asking it here on the official forum. On the December 16, 2019 Hot Fix they stated that they removed the armor of the autumn knight set from the compendium. This was a reward given to anyone who reached lvl 50 before then end of October 31, 2019. My question was since the armor set was removed on the December 16 was it still obtainable after the deadline? (which was set at the end of October 31). The reason i'm asking is due to the fact that i happened to spend money on purchasing like 5 tiers to get to level 50 in order to meet the deadline, but if the item was still able to be obtained after the deadline then i feel like i should get my embers back as i only purchased the tiers to meet the deadline.

Comments

• Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    The Autumn Knight set continued to be obtainable up to December 16.

If you feel you deserve a refund for the embers for the five levels, put in a ticket explaining the situation. Intrepid is usually pretty reasonable about stuff like that.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Options
    GumdropsGumdrops Member, Explorer, Kickstarter
    You don't get back embers because of the "Giveaway".
    Others bought the season pass to level faster and reach 50.
    Reminder to stay on topic