Getting up to date

TehonatakeTehonatake Member, Intrepid Pack
Its been a while for me. Is there currently a live game server? I am unable to get past 78% on Apocalypse

Comments

• DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Apoc is online as far as i know.
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    APOC BR mode is online, however, with the lack of Season 2 cosmetics the player base is really small. If you jump on discord you can sometimes coordinate players and times to get something going.

Most of the time you'll be waiting 30+ minutes for a game.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Jahlon wrote: »
    APOC BR mode is online, however, with the lack of Season 2 cosmetics the player base is really small. If you jump on discord you can sometimes coordinate players and times to get something going.

Most of the time you'll be waiting 30+ minutes for a game.

Still no new items? Jezz that's bad, seems like they have left the stand-alone idea of the BR.
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • TehonatakeTehonatake Member, Intrepid Pack
    Thanks for the response. I at least now know its at my end. btw, the error window that pops up is " EasyAntiCheat error: Unknown file Version (patcher\xdelta3.exe) " Deleting all files they list and then reinstalling a fresh copy still leads to the same result. My next step appears to be a support ticket. I hope someone is at the other end.
    To Jahlon, thank you for the info on the current state of BR. I like so many others are getting worried about the next step, Alpha 1.
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Oh yeah thats easily fixed. You need to find EasyAntiCheat in ALL of your files and delete it together with your old Apoc version. There are two EasyAntiCheat folders somewere, but i forgot where exactly xD
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • leameseleamese Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Don't worry too much tho Rekkor. Alpha 1 is coming!
  • VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    So is winter.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • TehonatakeTehonatake Member, Intrepid Pack
    hmm... I went through my entire PC, deleting everything, Intrepid, APOC, apocalypse, EasyAntiCheat etc. Even the roaming files. Re-installed the game. I launched the game and I no longer get the EasyAntiCheat error message, but.... The game patcher still locks up at 78%. I should add that I play AAUnchained which also uses easyanticheat. AAUC didn't launch until I restored easyanticheat. Thinking maybe a conflict somewhere.