Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The Lost Cloak

T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited February 2020 in General Discussion
Before I clicked on The Woodgarde Cloak, I had a white version of that cloak that I was wearing. (I don't remember the name) My white version of that cloak disappeared and is not in my inventory nor is it in the Adventure Paths. Since I earned that cloak, I would like to have it back. Can Intrepid fix this, please? *I know it's been a while since this happened, I just keep forgetting to post about it.*
eZC6mjP.gif
Formerly T-Elf

Comments

• Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    It was switched due to the code redeem vs the Level 44 reward.

If you have both the code and the level 44 Reward then you have both cloaks.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Options
    Jahlon wrote: »
    It was switched due to the code redeem vs the Level 44 reward.

If you have both the code and the level 44 Reward then you have both cloaks.

How can you tell?
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited February 2020
    Look in your inventory on the website. If you have the Swordbrand Cloak and the Woodgarde Cloak you have both. I took this image today after checking that I had both in my APOC options also.
    Cloaks.png
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    @unknownsystemerror nice but that wasn't the cloak with the same icon on the back. I was talking about the Cloak of Brilliance, but I see you have to buy it now.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Sorry, thought you were talking about the one that you earned at lvl 44, that they then released a limited number of codes for signing up at some off-brand mmo sites, which then caused duplicates in inventories. They after a couple months then fixed that error by changing it to the Woodgarde. I never noticed whether I had the other one in my inventory for free and now is a purchase. The level 44 reward was previously the Swordbrand image I showed if that helps.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    @unknownsystemerror thanks for trying, I appreciate it.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf