Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Ashes Pathfinder's - Show Recruitment

SimurghSimurgh Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
Hello Everyone!

Unfortunately my good friend and co-host for the Ashes Pathfinder's podcast has had to step down and take a break for the foreseeable future. With that being said I am seeking 1-2 new permanent co-hosts to join my regular round table covering Ashes of Creation. These are planned as weekly shows, however, currently run at the rate of new information released by the team.

If you are interested in joining or to see if you may be a good fit for the show shoot me a direct message on Discord Simurgh#0001.

Cheers,
Simurgh
kQcyFmb.jpg
Keep Up-To-Date with Ashes of Creation on AshesHQ - Join the community around Ashes HQ, Ashes Pathfinders, & KOTP on Discord

Comments

• VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Well that is bad news about Daedelus being unable to co-host the show he has a great insight into AOC. I do hope he returns when able.

Love the show and hope you find the droids I mean co-hosts your looking for. Best of luck.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi @simurgh I don't think I've ever seen your podcast. Do you have a link to it? I'm always interested in hearing other people's opinions on Ashes stuff.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • SimurghSimurgh Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    Varkun wrote: »
    Well that is bad news about Daedelus being unable to co-host the show he has a great insight into AOC. I do hope he returns when able.

Love the show and hope you find the droids I mean co-hosts your looking for. Best of luck.

Yes it is! he is an awesome friend and he brought a lot to the show!

Much appreciated!
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    Keep Up-To-Date with Ashes of Creation on AshesHQ - Join the community around Ashes HQ, Ashes Pathfinders, & KOTP on Discord
    Hi @simurgh I don't think I've ever seen your podcast. Do you have a link to it? I'm always interested in hearing other people's opinions on Ashes stuff.

Sure thing! We have been doing these for a couple years live on my Twitch and cataloged on YouTube.

Here you go: Ashes Pathfinder's
    kQcyFmb.jpg
  • T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    So sorry you are losing Daedelus. I hope he can make it back in the near future. Good luck on your hunt for a new co-host.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    T Elf wrote: »
    So sorry you are losing Daedelus. I hope he can make it back in the near future. Good luck on your hunt for a new co-host.

Put your hand up T elf your usually there lurking in discord when they do the show :D JK.

3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
    Not set up for it, and there are people much more knowledgeable than myself like Daedelus.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

Indeed he will be missed. I have got a few people interested already and hoping to gather a few more dedicated Ashes community members who would be a great fit!
    kQcyFmb.jpg
    simurgh wrote: »

Indeed he will be missed. I have got a few people interested already and hoping to gather a few more dedicated Ashes community members who would be a great fit!

Good luck and I'll cross my fingers for you.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf