Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

How would your ideal day as a PVE player look like?

MarzzoMarzzo Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
What would you like to do during the day? Which activities will you try to do as often as you can?
Will your schedule be different during weekends?

Comments

• George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    2-3 hour xp in a deep cave with 6-7 friends, with the proud icon of our guild beside our names.
    Chat to other people as they find their corner near our xp spot.
    Enemy guild comes along, we kill them and have a good laugh.
    Cherry on the top if we pick up sime rare drop (sword, gloves, helm etc etc)

Yes.
  • VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Spend several hours harvesting and exploring the world, killing mobs as I go, keeping an eye out for anything unusual to explore, or help others who might be in the same area and need assistance. Work on trade skills for a while craft new gear for myself or guild mates. Once my guild mates start to login head off to find a dungeon or some other group activity to work on.

Varra will be my oyster.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • Undead CanuckUndead Canuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Go out, kill stuff, go home.
  • GimlogGimlog Member
    edited March 2020
    Rise a node to metropolis what ever it cost, beat the content unlock by it and start again in a new one until the 103 nodes have been test as metropolis!

Should take me some years ;)
  • Venturing out into the wilds to gather ingredients for a long while on the weekend, running a store front on weekdays, arranging orders for raid groups here and there, running caravans of whatever I bought/sold.

I figure I’ll end up doing more trading and crafting than anything else.
  • Kill, gather, craft and do dungeons/raid. Hopefully Ashes will change peoples' perceptions regarding ''PvP'' and ''PvE'' players. One without the other is meaningless tbh. No need to separate them.
    signature.png
  • Solo play:
    Mining for metals and killing anything and anyone in my way with the hopes of selling those metal to a demanding market.

Group play:
    Hunting rare mobs, finding secrets, completing difficult dungeons and killing anything or anyone in our way. :)
  • VentharienVentharien Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited March 2020
    Either a new raid or dungeon crawl with friends, or a quiet night crafting in a town or freehold.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Step 1.Kill a few thousand mobs
    Step 2.raise the dead to fight bosses
    Step 3.steal their loot and take it back to my tomb
    Step 4. play Dungeon Keeper
    Step 5. make new undead out of stupid players
    Step 6. repeat
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace