Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ashes of Creation A1 Discussion Round!

AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
2000.png
Greetings AoC community!

As our journey into Alpha 1 grows closer, we are a few community members that are super excited about this month's livestream! Therefor we have decided to have a bit of a live discussion round after the footage rolls out and because of that we need some community members to come join the podcast!

Date and time will be posted here once it is confirmed, but expect the 27th of March as it is the last friday of the month!
The podcast will take place right after the AoC livestream, on my Twitch channel and webcam is recommended but not a requirement!

If you are interested in joining, simply write down your discord tag in the comments!

Also no, I did not steal BCG's AoC Discussion Round. This is a collab between the friendly neighbourhood giant and I! o:)

Best regards from yours truly,
BraneGames

Comments

• Options
    In light of the COVID-19 situation going on, we might have to adjust and make some changes, should the stream be postponed or entirely cancelled. Updates will follow! <3
  • Options
    BCGBCG Member, Intrepid Pack
    Yes ME
  • Options
    <3
  • Options
    BCGBCG Member, Intrepid Pack
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    are you still planning to host this week?
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Nagash wrote: »

Yup! Right after the AoC livestream
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    BraneGames wrote: »
    Nagash wrote: »

Yup! Right after the AoC livestream

Should be an interesting watch then
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace