Character with plants

AndarsnAndarsn Member
edited March 2020 in General Discussion
The idea appeared in their 64 classes created in the future another character who could control plants. For example, they attack and treat. I think it's a little difficult to implement It in the section of magicians was.

Comments

• DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Okay, so you want a class that summons plants and can them have do things like heal people?
    The Magician is the Bard/Mage slot. Yours would be the Shaman (Cleric/Summoner) or the Necromancer (Summoner/Cleric) slot.
    What they could do would be the implementation of things like a druid base class that would handle natural magic. That in combination wit Summoner would then be what you want.
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Damokles wrote: »
    Okay, so you want a class that summons plants and can them have do things like heal people?
    The Magician is the Bard/Mage slot. Yours would be the Shaman (Cleric/Summoner) or the Necromancer (Summoner/Cleric) slot.
    What they could do would be the implementation of things like a druid base class that would handle natural magic. That in combination wit Summoner would then be what you want.

Yes like a druid created
  • JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    My brain is telling me Jeff once commented on plants and summoners.

I'll try to dig that up
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Oh this is not about breast implants? I'll see myself out...
    Where there is light, there is shadow. I am the shadow without the light. The shadow of nothingness. The VoidShadow