Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

the issue of the construction

Probably wrote and asked a million times. I want to find out after watching the video from the game channel how I realized that the appearance of the house will be planned and it will be impossible to build a house according to my idea . so it will be ?

Comments

• Options
    DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Do you mean freehold housing or city housing?
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    On your freehold there will be various buildings and structures you will have option to build and level up. There are skins that can change the appearance of those matching structures. If you are asking if you will be able to make your own interior and exterior layouts and architecture, then the answer is no. So far they have not announced any plans for in city node or instanced apartments being able to be customized. The layout on the in city housing does change as the property levels up. The outside architecture will be whichever racial influence that node transition the most. So you could have an elven home at stage 3, and a dwarven one at stage 4. And as always, the wiki would be your best bet to gain an understanding of housing.
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Player_housing
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    At the end of the day, everything that is put into the game has to be built by the developer, so yes you will be limited in how your house looks in the game. If you were expecting a minecraft type of building experience then you will be very disappointed.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    You can change features on the house, but you cannot build a custom house.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101