Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Couple minor styling issues

GubstepGubstep Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
In the Ashes of Creation store, the cookie disclaimer is defaulting/inheriting a max-width of 1920p.
It gets cut short on 2560p+ monitors.
Changing the cookie-overlay div to width: 100% fixes this issue.

In the ashes of creation forums, the background is hugging the left side. Leaving a giant black space to the right of it.
background-position should be center, and I personally like background-size: cover

Just a couple nitpicks that people that visit the site may find odd. I know web isn't your top priority right now.
Keep up the good work! :)
Software Engineer
Addon Developer
OG Backer

Comments

• Hiya - the forum background has been adjusted to accommodate larger screen sizes, and we've passed along your note on the Shop to our web & QA teams!

As this isn't really a support or FAQ topic, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now (keep an eye out for Bug Reporting sections to return when we kick off future testing!). Please feel free to reach back out to us if there's anything further we can assist with in the meantime though :blush:
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.