Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Dungeon Camping - Guild style

2»

Comments

• Options
    DracoKalenDracoKalen Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Looked around, see nothing about ting events, so really no clue what you're talking about. But functionality that makes a guild earn the right to camp a dungeon is damn well worth it.
    Especially since it would give a reprieve from their occupation to allow others to experience the dungeon.
  • Options
    I can't wait to camp a dungeon with the lads, strike up war decs and PvP to our hearts content!

I wonder if there will be a limit to war decs and if there are alliance decs... 🤔
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    DracoKalen wrote: »
    Looked around, see nothing about ting events
    That is because they were mostly taken out of MMO's 15 years ago.

As has been said though, guilds are not going to be camping dungeons. If they try, it will last an amount of time measured in minutes.

A bigger barrier to people enjoying a specific dungeon would be if there are just too many people in that dungeon. Maybe you should focus on that instead.

• Options
    Sarevok wrote: »
    I can't wait to camp a dungeon with the lads, strike up war decs and PvP to our hearts content!

I wonder if there will be a limit to war decs and if there are alliance decs... 🤔

I can't wait to war dec. your guild and have some good PvP ;)
    RAZOR
    Lineage 2 Veteran
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    Razorath wrote: »

I can't wait to go down the other path in the dungeon with my guild and kill the boss at the end while you two are somewhere else PvP'ing!
  • Options
    SarevokSarevok Member
    edited April 2020

Hell yeah!
    noaani wrote: »

I can't wait to go down the other path in the dungeon with my guild and kill the boss at the end while you two are somewhere else PvP'ing!

Ha! You think we are just there to PvP? We come for the epic lewts too! Can't strive to be #1 on the server without killing a few dragons and guilds along the way.