Let's take a moment to look back...

LalliLalli Member, Braver of Worlds
edited April 24 in General Discussion
And see how far we've come This compared to Alpha 1 preview. Holy sandal!

Comments

  • I'm really counting on IS to bring a new golden era to the MMORPG genre, not only by making an amazing videogame, but by forcing other companies to wake up and implement better thing for their own products,
    giphy.gif
  • halbarzhalbarz Member
    I was really surprised by what they showed us, to be fair I love mmo's and I have some really nice memories from lord of the rings online, guild wars, etc. For me Ashes of Creation is a chance and creating new memories and to be able to play a game for years to come. These days most comes are so shallow or add grind to hide this. which makes them uninteresting.
  • Walking animations and some of the combat animations were looking pretfy solid back then ;)
    KkvMmA5.png
  • LalliLalli Member, Braver of Worlds
    Chezshire wrote: »
    I'm really counting on IS to bring a new golden era to the MMORPG genre, not only by making an amazing videogame, but by forcing other companies to wake up and implement better thing for their own products,

    Me too. I think they will do it too.
    Chezshire wrote: »
    I'm really counting on IS to bring a new golden era to the MMORPG genre, not only by making an amazing videogame, but by forcing other companies to wake up and implement better thing for their own products,

    We really don't even have too many new western mmos. I'm hoping Ashes will even topple WoW in the future and make a name for itself in the history of mmos.
    Damokles wrote: »
    Walking animations and some of the combat animations were looking pretfy solid back then ;)

    Haha I love Intrepid but idk if I would go that far ;)
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Early Alpha One Tester
    huge downgrade all because of the lack of bone boys in the alpha
    nJ0vUSm.gif

    The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • LalliLalli Member, Braver of Worlds
    Nagash wrote: »
    huge downgrade all because of the lack of bone boys in the alpha

    You will have mention that in the upcoming livestream. :wink:
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Early Alpha One Tester
    Lalli wrote: »
    Nagash wrote: »
    huge downgrade all because of the lack of bone boys in the alpha

    You will have mention that in the upcoming livestream. :wink:

    Oh I have been for about a year :D
    nJ0vUSm.gif

    The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • They are continuing to work hard and good for sure!
    banner%20forum_zps9va3ej6w.png
    RAZOR
    Lineage 2 Veteran
  • LalliLalli Member, Braver of Worlds
    Razorath wrote: »
    They are continuing to work hard and good for sure!

    Definitely! I think it's cool to see that old video compared to what we have now. It's night and day different.
  • FooFooFooFoo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People
    I WAS HERE pog-champ-clipart-3.png
    updatedban.png
Sign In or Register to comment.